Got a carbon monoxide emergency in the middle of the night? Do you need a plumber after hours?
Natural gas is an efficient and relatively affordable way to heat your home. However, its byproduct, carbon monoxide, can be quite dangerous if not safely and completely let out through the exhaust flue system. Carbon monoxide is an odorless, colorless gas that causes symptoms that are difficult to identify in those affected.
Our proven carbon monoxide testing can save you from harm and in some cases, death. If your gas heaters and appliances go untested, both the tenant and the property are in great danger. Clearly carbon monoxide is not something to fool around with. Don and his fully trained, fully equipped team of can help you meet the safety requirements. To detect the presence of carbon monoxide, our technician is equipped with a carbon monoxide tester. We guarantee full safety with our compliance expertise and reliability. Also, we take time to fully understand your individual needs to provide you with tailored and specialised solutions. This allows us to carry out our testing with little to no interruption to your day-to-day activities. Our licensed gas plumbers are knowledgeable and fully equipped to protect you against the dangers of carbon monoxide. Call us today for detailed gas appliance servicing and carbon monoxide testing in Melbourne.
Professional Safety Checks On Carbon Monoxide
Carbon monoxide testing is necessary to keep any human living environment safe. A landlord must ensure that gas appliances are always in good working condition. Failure to do so can lead to not only enormous property damage that could expose the landlord to civil liability and costly litigation but worst of all carbon monoxide poisoning.
Our team of gas experts will complete each job in compliance with the Australian Standards.